shikshan sahitya

All Exam study material,Educational Info,job,Examimp,latest Gk,Tet,Tat,Talati,Police

GPSC CLASS 1,2 INTERVIEW RELATED NEWS

GPSC CLASS 1,2 INTERVIEW RELATED NEWS

What is your Full Name?”
– Your Qualifications…
– Your preferences…
– Have you ever think about your future plan related to your incoming posts? (I said: “Sure, sir” but he didn’t ask me about my thoughts.)
– Your subjects…
– “Give me a name of the oldest mountain range in India.”

– “Give me the names of old mountains in India.” (I replied: “Girnar, Himalayas….” He stopped me at Himalayas and asked: “What is the difference between Girnar & Himalayas?” He said: “Good.”)
– “Give me few names of Terrorist Groups.”

– “Give me few names of Secret Agencies… India (IB,RAW), China(MSS), Israel(Mosad), Pakistan(ISI), Japan(Don’t know), France(Don’t know).

Member 1:

– “What is ‘Perestroika’?” (I replied: “This word is related to my mains syllabus of P.S. but at present I forget its meaning)
– He asked me about two English words but I can’t understand so I replied: “I don’t know about those.” (Because I don’t want to bluff.)
– Give me five news of last 10 days that you read from any newspaper & you have noticed something in it. (I told them about…Mayavati’s news on a garland of money, Reservation bill for women, Capitation Fees news, Hedli’s trick. He didn’t ask me further questions on this news.)

Click here for news cutting